Thursday, July 14, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. Somehow, I forgot to plan a meal for dinner tonight!  I always have chicken in the freezer and spinach salad makings in the 'fridge, so it looks like we have a winner.

2. N's old furniture is out of the garage after 3 weeks, my car can finally rest in its spot, and Drago did come home by himself after I accidentally opened the garage door while he was in the garage.  He was very hot and tired when he got home!  He stuck his entire head in his water bowl to cool off and then took a 2 hour nap!

3. Tonight is the midnight premier of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2!  E and I have tickets and we cannot wait to see the ending to a fabulous book and movie series!  The movie starts at 12:15 and I think we are going to get in line about 9 pm after the VBS program at church.  Hopefully, we won't pass out from the heat and miss the movie!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment