Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Fun

My day started out with a 5 mile run!  It was a little hot, but bearable.  No picture due to dropping (and breaking) my camera yesterday.  I got a new one and started with pictures later in the day.  After a trip to the grocery store, I was greeted by baby birds on my front porch and in the yard.  It appears that the mommy and daddy were teaching the babies how to hunt for food.  The 4 babies would take off around the yard and the mommy would call them to her.  They were precious!  E, who hates birds, wants one now!


They "played" in our yard for several hours.  It was fun to watch them and to be reminded that no matter how small or seemingly insignificant, God has a plan.

I moved on to cookie baking.  If you take these things and put them together in the right ways
this is what you come up with!
9 dozen pieces of deliciousness!

N got a full set of braces on Monday and has had a difficult time eating anything that requires chewing.  He felt better today and requested chili covered cheese enchiladas.  What's a mom to do?  Honor that request, of course!  This is the result.
Yummy! 

We are off to spend time with family over the 4th.  I hope and pray that everyone has a happy and safe holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment