Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Reading Harry Potter

Being an avid reader and a former teacher, I have always been a fan of the Harry Potter books (and movies)!  Just before each new book or movie has come out, I've gone back to read the entire series again.  Well, The Deathly Hallows, Part 2 comes out on July 15th, so of course I had to re-read the books again. So in the the last month I have read all 7 books. That was 4,100 pages in 4 weeks!  Or 1,025 pages per week!  I loved it!  Now I can't wait to go see the final movie.  (I don't think I will even try to watch all 7 movies before the 8th one!)
I hope you have a book or books that you are enjoying this summer.  Remember to have your kids read at least 2-3 times per week so they don't lose skills they gained this past school year!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment