Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Triple Tuesday

1. My parents came in from Oklahoma yesterday so we are getting to spend some time with them before school starts.  We don't get to see them as often as we would like so it is nice when they can come down for a couple of days.

2.  N starts high school on the 22nd and E starts college on the 29th.  E and I went to buy her textbooks yesterday.  She got all but two and will get those as soon as they come in. I'm not sure I'm ready to have two freshman, but it's about to happen!

3.  After taking a week off, I ran 3 miles yesterday with no pain!  I iced when I got home and did some stretches, but so far, so good!  Today I did intervals on the elliptical.  Yikes! 
   
5 minute warm up
1 minute hard
I minute easy
2 minutes hard
1 minute easy
3 minutes hard
1 minute easy
4 minutes hard
1 minute easy
5 minutes hard
Repeat intervals
6 minute cool down


It's a great workout and keeps me out of the heat!  Thanks to Tina at faithfitnessfun.com for posting the workout and giving me something else to do on the elliptical (aka torture machine).  Tomorrow is a running day, hopefully, there will be NO pain in my shin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment