Thursday, August 11, 2011

Three Things Thursday

Work-I started back this week. Ish!  Ready to get back into a routine, but not ready for school to start! 

Reading-I've been doing lots of reading this summer!  I've probably read at least 15 books and am currently re-reading Gone With the Wind for the umpteenth time! I did some cleaning and organizing in E's room while she was in Destin and discovered several book we own that I want to read and have started a list of others too.  I may need to visit the library soon!

Workouts-I ran Monday and Wednesday and did elliptical intervals on Tuesday, so I took today as a rest day.  Tomorrow will be a bike/elliptical workout and Saturday will be a longer run.  I'm going to try to get to yoga tomorrow.  I know I need to be doing more stretching than I actually do! I had some tightness in my back and shoulders from sitting so much yesterday, so I did foam roll this morning.  Ahhhh.....

Hopefully, I will get into a routine next week and will be back with more pictures!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment