Friday, August 5, 2011

Fantastic Friday

My sweet beautiful E gets home from Destin tonight!  I cannot wait to see her and hear about all of her adventures including catching a shark while deep-sea fishing yesterday!

We did not have rolling blackouts yesterday after all.  Yay!  That would not have been fun during the 110 degree temps we had yesterday. 

In honor of E's trip to Florida, we are having crab legs for dinner tonight.  N is very excited and looking forward to dinner. 

I'm looking forward to running tomorrow morning and have great hopes that my shin will be back to normal.  Wish me luck!!

Our sweet Espn went to the doggie spa today and poor Drago looked for her all morning.  He would search the house and whine to me with a sad look on his face.  He was quite happy to see her when she got home and she does look fabulous!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment