Sunday, October 2, 2011

October, Already?!?!

Where does the time go?  It seems like I just posted last week and now I realize it's been almost a month! 

What would a month be without a little cooking?  Pretty boring, if you ask me!

 Rosemary Focaccia Bread
Dessert Pizza (Nutella, marshmallows, & white chocolate chips) YUM!

I have been getting most of my runs in lately, although it is very hard to get up at 4:45 am to run before work.  I finally committed to a fall half so now I MUST get up!  I'm going to do the DRC Half on November 6th so 4:30 wake up calls, here I come.  I ran 6 on Friday and will do 8 on Monday, 5 on Thursday, and another 6 next Saturday. 

Bible Study started for me in September and I love my Monday night meetings!  Most in the group are a few years older than me and I really enjoy getting to hear their perspectives.  Plus, I love getting to know other church family members who are not in the same Sunday School class!


A few weeks ago, the family attended the A & M-Commerce game at Cowboys Stadium.  We had a great day and I was able to get a few pictures.


 E and N~Go Lions!

 the family
E and me
Now if I could only get N to take more pics!

Fall is quickly approaching and that means my favorite early morning treat: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte!  Now you know why this blog is Kim Runs to Eat!




No comments:

Post a Comment